Preventing Workplace Harassment
How to deal with harassment complaints and claims
Harassment can come in many forms, from ridicule or even repeatedly asking a person out for dates.
These advances, which can span from sexual to quid pro quo, can make others uncomfortable and cause issues in the workplace.
Our free prerecorded webinar will help you understand:
- The three kinds of harassment
- What actions constitute harassment
- Examples of intent versus impact
- What to do if you receive a harassment complaint
- Why retaliation is illegal
To view our webinar, please fill out the form on this page.